Forum: Engels rss-feed

Dit is het algemene discussieforum voor Engels. Je moet in dit forum dus deze taal gebruiken. Berichten in een andere taal kunnen zonder verder bericht worden verwijderd. In dit forum zijn verschillende categorieën, neem even de tijd om uit te zoeken waar jouw bericht het beste past. Voor Bug meldingen kun je terecht in het speciale bugmeldingen forum.

Engels >> Vragen

health center for players on loan? (11)

cn Jin >> zondag maart 1 - 20:21
so this might be explained somewhere in the tutorials but I didn't find it:

if I have a player on loan in another team, I know he's stilling training in my training facility, but is he recovering in my health center or the other team's? thanks!
cn Jin
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-10-18
ro Andrei >> zondag maart 1 - 20:36
Same question asked here: http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=46405&posts=4
ro Andrei
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-08-30
cn Jin >> maandag maart 2 - 01:26
Thank you Andrei! Didn't see that one... It doesn't seem to have been answered either.
cn Jin
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-10-18
eng Kezza >> maandag maart 2 - 07:29
Hi S, He is recovering in your health center
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
cn Jin >> dinsdag maart 3 - 01:48
Thanks a lot Kezza!
cn Jin
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-10-18
ca Wilderbeast >> dinsdag maart 3 - 04:37
@Kezza
How do you know which Health Center is being used? Have we heard from VdB or from other Devs? 'Cause that would be helpful!

Empirical evidence suggests it is NOT the owning team, but either the temp loaning team, some sort made up mix of the two, or a separate algorithm.
ca Wilderbeast
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-11-18
eng Kezza >> dinsdag maart 3 - 06:35
@wilderbeast that is the way it works.. If your theory was correct then my player (who plays at a team with 0 facilities) would be injured every other week or have more long term injuries, which he doesn't.
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
ca Wilderbeast >> dinsdag maart 3 - 09:34
Or not.... such as the players i've loaned that came from a team with with a TC10 and HC 5 -- and so would be injured all the time -- but are not.

Remember that apparently it is not the HC level that matters, but the number of TC factors offset by the HC. So TC - HC = injury factor. I wonder what the facility injury factor is of the player you are thinking of? Perhaps it is only 1 or 2 there on *that* team?

Or as theorized elsewehere, RS has some sort of "mix algorithm of the two teams" that is used to make the calculation.

Again, I don't think we know. Still would like to hear for sure from the Devs! Perhaps it was already mentioned in some thread from the past?
ca Wilderbeast
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-11-18
au Capernicus >> dinsdag maart 3 - 11:50
@Wilderbeast you're the only veteran around these parts, you should know
au Capernicus
Gebruiker
Geregistreerd2013-04-01
eng Kezza >> dinsdag maart 3 - 17:20
Yep I will leave the questions to our more experienced veteran.. I am a mere user
eng Kezza
Beginner
Geregistreerd2013-02-07
ca Wilderbeast >> dinsdag maart 3 - 19:20
(ha! Not an expert of RS. Just having fun just like everyone else, and keen to learn the intricacies of this game too.)

@Dev team VdB, can we now be granted some clarification on whose facilities specifically affect the health of loaned players?
ca Wilderbeast
Beginner
Geregistreerd2014-11-18